Fishing Fund Terms Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Pure Fishing whose registered office is at
Pure Fishing (UK) Ltd
2 Silverton Court
Northumberland Business Park
2. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. Promotion rules are as follows: The charity, benefit, grass root initiative or project must be a true description and all links and images must be authentic and true to description
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Shakespeare Fund and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The winner will be able to pick Shakespeare Fishing products up to the value of £1000. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Gifts will be posted within 28 days of the closing date.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
11. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Pure Fishing / Abu Garcia / Berkley and not to any other party.
14. By entering a Giveaway or promotion, you will not be eligible to receive any prizes awarded in any other Giveaways or promotions unless you enter each Giveaway separately.
15. This promotion will run until stocks run out, all items are subject to availability
16. This promotion begins on the 3rd July 2021.
17. Prizes and gifts are not transferable.
18. By entering this Giveaway or promotion, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold Pure Fishing / Shakespeare Fishing, its legal representatives, respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Giveaway / and or promotion or the acceptance of the prize.